Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dance Flick



Now most of you who know me and if you have read the blog you will know that I am usually one that does not absolutely hate a movie. However, last night I decided to watch Dance Flick on Netflix and sadly I can never get that time back. I am usually a fan of the parody films because well I love the way they make fun of the different genres. As for Dance Flick I thought it was a lame parody, and part of this might be also that I was not a big fan of most of these original movies.

Of course with this movie I should have maybe been tipped off that it would not be that great since it was from the minds of the Wayans brothers. This will probably be my shortest post because simply I just did not enjoy this movie at all. The acting did nothing to impress me. The storyline just did not work from me because it seemed to take such a small part from so many different dance movies. while it was based off of Center Stage overall I think the movie could have been a lot more effective if they used fewer small parts to parody and done more on parodying fewer films.

For the fact that I just did not like this movie and found it very unfunny and really regret that I can't get this time spent watching this movie back. Because of this I am giving it only one bucket of popcorn out of five. I would not recommend wasting your time on this movie.

-The Movie Man-


No comments:

Post a Comment